A classified advert listed on Bike Hub will remain active for 30 days after which our system will automatically expire it.
If your advert has expired and you'd like to re-list it, you can simply renew the same advert without having to re-enter the information.
Here are the steps:
- If you're not already logged in, do this first.
- Navigate to Classifieds > Manage Classifieds > Expired via the main menu.
- Locate the expired advert you wish to renew.
- If you'd like to update the advert contents (e.g. adjust the price), first click on the Edit button.
- If you're happy to renew the advert as-is or any required edits have been completed, click on the Renew button and your advert will be re-listed and active for another 30 days.